Monday, May 26, 2008

Photos

Rachael and Jordan. They have a special relationship.





This is one of my current faves of Jordan. His playful nature really comes through here:





Jordan looks so much like Marky in this photo. What a beautiful gift from God, doncha think?





David helping dad hang a cabinet (I can't find the photo of the hung cabinet). David loves to do work around the house!



My Mother's Day flowers. White daisies are my favorite!




Breakfast! Isn't that wild? Rachael made these today. We got the recipe from the cookbook by Marmee Dear. It has really large-size recipes and great instructions!



What can I say? I am so blessed! Luke says I am mean to embarrass poor Jordy in this way.
My baby my baby my baby!! I love this little guy so much! (6.5 mos.)




David with his the drill that he bought himself! He has used it quite a bit lately getting the house ready for G-ma Put's visit. He is in heaven having his own tools! Age 7.

Another musician? He loved playing the piano! Once he figured out that it made noise, he was interested and even sang along!






Stephen says of Jordan, "He's MY baby." OK, I'll share. Stephen is 6.

As usual, Luke is the clown. Jordan spends a good amount of time in Luke's arms. Luke's choice, of course.





One last shot of my baby making the same face Rachael always did. We sure are having fun with our new punkin'!






Hope you enjoyed the photos!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

He is absolutely adorable!!!! Really looks like the rest of you guys.