Today is the day we are loading the U-Pack trailer. There is still a lot of prep to be done before Michael can start, but he is "planning" to get a lot loaded today. Tomorrow will be "the rest" and Monday will be the refrigerator, mattresses, and a couple lamps. It should be "fun" to live on mattresses for a couple days. We will pretend we are Japanese, I guess.
I NEED PRAYER TODAY! I NEED PRAYER TODAY! I NEED PRAYER TODAY!
In case I wasn't clear, I need prayer today! I am probably going to do a lot of crying. Not because I am sad about moving (that will likely come as we are driving away, though those tears will be mixed with tears of relief). It's because the utter chaos is mashing me. No elaboration needed; you understand. Pray as you are led.
I need to get dressed, and get to packing. Before the baby gets up again and it's time to feed. It's a good thing the children are completely unaffected by all of this, isn't it?
Another thing: Two jobs fell through so we are not quite up to snuff in the money dept., so please pray for that, too!
Thanks for sharing our excellent adventure with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am praying, praying, praying for you guys! Sorry about those jobs, but God is totally in control, and will lead you exactly where He wants you!
Marcy- I AM PRAYIBG!!! I miss you - I have not been posting on the MTH much lately -life gets so busy- I am praying for you to be filled up and overflowing with JOY and PEACE. Listen to this beautiful song on your blog- He is there with you- right there Japanese stylen it(sp??) with you!!! Leave you CD player out and have some worship music playing at ALL times! Again I am prayng for you guys as I am sure so many other are! God bless!!!! Melody Joy
Post a Comment