Sunday, January 27, 2008

We are headed to Texas in eight days....Really this time!

OK... the countdown is on. The U-Pack trailer will be here Tuesday and we will start loading it up soon afterward. I don't see why we have to load six days before we are actually leaving, but that is the "plan." (You may as well know now, when you see the word "plan" anywhere near a Putman, you can be reasonably sure that whatever is mentioned as a "plan" won't happen.)

Currently, we have 115 boxes packed. There are many more to come, and they will be packed this week. I sure hope I can pull this off. Anything resembling organization falls to me, but no one else who lives here even knows the meaning of the word, so I am truly on my own.

When I can, I will post pics of the chaos that packing brings to a family of 10. Not pretty.

We are excited, though. My stomach is a hurricane, but I'm calling it excitement!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this move with us, Marci!! Praying that God will give you strength, sanity and safety.
Diane from MTH

Rebecca said...

Wow, what a change! We'll be praying for you guys, that the Lord will give you the peace that only He can give. I know it's hard (we just went through it!) but just keep trusting Jesus!