When I was 12, I met a girl who was to remain my friend to this day. Her parents were always very dear to me. They came to visit us a couple of weeks ago and my children fell in love and now have new grandparents! These are remarkable people. I won't go into details here, but suffice it to say, I love them very much and count it a privilege to be loved by them!
Here is Pat with four of the boys:

Jordan was asleep, but here is the gang with Pat and Ted. They are both 82 or close to it.

Rachael, Matthias, Pat, Stephen, Ted, David (w/Felicia the dog), Luke, Mark, Paul
Me with the two of them:

Pat loved the baby and the baby loved her, too.
This is a delightful picture, doncha think?
Well, as per my usual, I tried to upload more but it didn't work for me. I will try more later. I think I need internet on the laptop!
Enjoy!
Love and God's blessings,
Marci, for all the Putmaniacs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment