Monday, April 21, 2008

They Are On Their Way!

Michael and Mark finally left Sunday morning, about 10:30 California time. They made it to Deming, NM, which is about 100 miles from El Paso. That's 686 miles in one day. Whew. It took me pretty much all day just to do 300 miles.

They are now about nine or so hours from home, and we anxiously await their arrival.

Yesterday I called him to check progress. He answered the phone, "What?" I said, "Is something wrong?" The tail lights on the trailer thingy were not working. I hung up and immediately prayed for the Lord to solve the problem, as I know Michael is not an electrical guy at all and he was frustrated. I said to the Lord, "I want him to call me and say, 'the Lord solved the problem and all is well.'" About 20 minutes later, Mark called and said, rather incredulously, "Mom, it's all fixed now. I don't know how Dad did it, and neither does he; he doesn't know anything about fixing electrical stuff but I'm amazed that it's fixed."

So, praise the Lord!

No comments: