That's life, at least around here! Today I am thankful for time to pack more, rest, take a nice hot bath, and a nap. Oh, and more packing (the little stuff).
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Sunday, Feb. 3, 2008
Remember what I said about plans and the Putmans not being compatible? Well, that's OK because God said that men plan with their minds but God directs their steps. We planned to load the U-Pack today (ox in the well) but it is raining. A really wonderful wet rain! We love rain, but it does interfere with loading a trailer. So, we will call our helpers and tell them we are not able to load today. And, thank God, Michael has a job tomorrow, but that means no loading then, either. The trailer will have to stay an extra day or two.
That's life, at least around here! Today I am thankful for time to pack more, rest, take a nice hot bath, and a nap. Oh, and more packing (the little stuff).
That's life, at least around here! Today I am thankful for time to pack more, rest, take a nice hot bath, and a nap. Oh, and more packing (the little stuff).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment